Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Report

All I have to say is Daniel is now an OUTPATIENT! YEAH! They were released about 5:30 pm and Kevin said Daniel's eyes just lit up when he said, "Daniel, wanna load 'em up?" (We tell our kids to load 'em up when we want them to get in the van.) So Kevin will be taking care of Daniel, uninterrupted, by himself until I get there Monday afternoon. I could tell they were both doing better! Dr. Wong outlined the meds for Kevin really well. I think that was better than pharmacy just handing him all these new meds and saying good luck! I talked to Kelle today and she is doing really good.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

YAY! Glad he got to leave the hospital!

Sariah Hartley said...

It was so good to see you this week!!!

Story Family said...

YEA-HOO!! I'm sure everyone will be more comfortable now. Good for little Daniel. Hope your trip back to California is safe and sound. Good to hear Kelle is doing well. I love the updates. Keep them coming!