Well, Ronald McDonald house called and they have no openings for us. So we are on the waiting list for when something opens up. Yet we will have to find something until then.
Also, Daniel's labs came back REALLY bad today. I KNOW I will be getting a phone call from Dr Talley over this one! His creatinine has increased 0.1 for 2 weeks in a row (normally took a month to do). Today's draw (keep in mind we didn't do a draw last week) was up 0.5! That is a weekly increase of 0.25. Needless to say, I shed a few tears and I am packing some things in fear they will call and tell us to get him to a hospital or something! Some of his other levels aren't good, either. Anyhow, that puts his kidney funciton at 11.89% and 10% he needs to be on dialysis. So we'll see what transpires the next few days! thanks for your prayers! 12 days until we are admitted to the hospital. Hopefully we can hold off until then!
3 days ago

5 comments:
Hang in there Daniel!!! We will remember you guys in our prayers!!
Good luck with everything!
We haven't forgotten you in our prayers! Hang in there! We love you all! ;)
You're still in our prayers too. Good luck!
Oh no! Please, please, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you all.
Holding you in our hearts and prayers with lots of love!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there guys.
Post a Comment