3 days ago
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Change of Date
Well, as many of you know, yesterday's blood draw didn't go as hoped. It rose again. So we have a new surgery date! Kelle is amazing and is fine with moving it up! I just worry about ruining any of their schedules! But, Wednesday, August 27th is the new day. We have to be there on the 25th, Kelle on the 26th and school starts on the 26th! So mom is going to miss the kid's first day, but it's just a mom thing! Not a kid thing! They could care less, I'm sure! So that gives us about 3 1/2 weeks to get ready! Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We are so glad you got the date moved up! You and Daniel are in our prayers.
Good luck! Glad they moved the date up!
we're fasting for daniel today. thanks for keeping up posted on everything. i miss you guys. lacey
Dear Kevin and Amy,
Debi and I feel your sorrow and pain. You remain in our hearts and prayers and our fasts as well every single day. Bishop we share with your burdens and want you to know we are here to assist in any way we can. I would have loved to stand and bear my testimony today but I could not have done it with all the emotion I possesse at that time.
I am so grateful to have Daniel and Samuel in my nursery. They truly make my heart smile. I take special notice to how Daniel is doing and interacting with his peers. He is a pure joy to have with us. I absorb as much of my time with him as I can. I love my calling in the nursery and I love all that serve with me.
All our love,
Daniel and Debi Impens
Post a Comment