Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nathan's Rash

Here is what Nathan broke out in last night in just a matter of 2 minutes.....ALL OVER HIS BODY! It was on his legs, arms, bummy bummy and we watched it go up his neck. It never got on his face. I called a friend of mine whose daughter has been fighting these hives for a long time.





I was freaking out trying to keep Daniel away before knowing what they were and fearing he would 'catch' whatever it was! Anyhow, Denise brought over some medicine the allergy doctor gave her (Benadryl won't work) and we gave that to Nathan. After 30 minutes he wasn't itchy as bad and with a dose of Motrin I sent him off to bed! This morning his he clear! Strange little outbreak! Thanks Denise for all your help! Once again, you are a life saver!

2 comments:

Ladyfox said...

Holy smokes! That looked like it must have been miserable for Nathan. I am glad it went away as quickly as it came.

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Hives are the worst!! Glad he is better today.