I have had fun taking pictures with my camera lately. I made a little scrapbook and wanted to share the pictures with you. Check out my boyz.....(Kevin took the picture of me. Not too bad! Only deleted about 40 to get to these. I hate having my picture taken, though!)
Bryce drying a bread pan. Look how innocent he is....don't let it fool you!
Nathan in his Clark Kent hair (it was taken right after bath!) and Superman shirt...coincidence?
My handsome hubby! Always looks good in a picture, if you ask me!
Comptyn playing Apples to Apples....one of our favorite games!
Ryan eating some cookies....OK....so it was staged. There was no milk in the cup, but he did get to eat the cookie!
Sammy & Daniel sharing a Disney book! Life can't get much better!
My 'shy' Daniel trying to by shy for the camera.
Sammy deep in thought over his Disney book!
Daniel snuggling up against me.......CUTE! (Daniel, that is!)
Sammy had to get in the picture, of course! Can't leave him out! I love how he is looking at me! I love my boys!
Bryce drying a bread pan. Look how innocent he is....don't let it fool you!
Nathan in his Clark Kent hair (it was taken right after bath!) and Superman shirt...coincidence?
My handsome hubby! Always looks good in a picture, if you ask me!
Comptyn playing Apples to Apples....one of our favorite games!
Ryan eating some cookies....OK....so it was staged. There was no milk in the cup, but he did get to eat the cookie!
Sammy & Daniel sharing a Disney book! Life can't get much better!
My 'shy' Daniel trying to by shy for the camera.
Sammy deep in thought over his Disney book!
Daniel snuggling up against me.......CUTE! (Daniel, that is!)
Sammy had to get in the picture, of course! Can't leave him out! I love how he is looking at me! I love my boys!
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! I'm guessing you figured out how to change the settings. Now you will have to teach me.
Everyone is getting so big, I can't believe it. It's been too long since I've seen you guys!
Post a Comment