
Then I'd say, "Sammy, get your hand out!" He'd pull his hand out....I'd come out again and he'd have it down there! Then one time I came out and here is what I saw:

Poor Daniel! It's a miracle he doesn't get sick more often! But it was too sweet to tell him 'Hands off!'
On a different note, my kids dont' get the 'privledge' of having Easter egg hunts, the Easter bunny or all that. Boring old mom sticks to the true meaning of Easter and we re-enact the last week (something every day) of the Savior's life leading up to the Resurrection. Here was Sunday when we talked about Palm Sunday and Christ's entry into Jerusalem. We made palm fronds and took turns being Jesus. Daddy was always the donkey.

3 comments:
Cute idea!!
I love the idea too.
And you are right. I am also suprised that Daniel doesn't get sick more often too.
Post a Comment