Here is a story written by Comptyn. It is quite funny! I will type it as he wrote it and then I will put in () what the word is!
The three Nody (naughty) monkeys and the one smart monkey
by Comptyn
Chapter 1
One day one nody monkey came in teh zoo to see were (where) he came from. he got see and went in a cage with tons of bannanas.
Then another monkey came and said, "My my my I would like any kind of food"! Then, he also got captured. But were (where) was the other monkey.
Then a bannana peal fell from the sky "EWWW"! evrebody shouted. Then another monkey was captured.
Just one hour later a smart monkey came. But not in the zoo. He had lots o fun in his tree. He was so smart he could free a crocidile without getting eaten.
The smart monkey freed the nody monkeys then he went to a restrhunt (restaurant) for food with the nody monekys. Then the nody monekys asked, "How did you get so smart"?
Chapter 2 - The smart monkey story
One day I was born and went on a journey (just for fun) and learned a lot of cool things so I went to scool. It tought me a lot like 2+2=4, 10x10=100, 8+20=28, and how to count to 100 by 5's: (he actually has the colon!) 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100 Then I went to high school. Then time to graduwate.
Chapter 3 - The nody monkeys story
The nody monkeys said We jsut never went to school. We grew up nody so we never learn. So we don't know what 200+300=? 500 said the smart monkey. But since we know what school is, we will go.
Chapter 4 - The unknown chapter
do you want to play at the water slie. Sure after we greguate. We ment to say "thatnks. Can you show us hot o get to schoo?" sure. then they lived hapily ever smart.
The end.
turn to back and write a coment.
He then has a space on teh back to write comments! Anyhow, it was funny! He is a creative boy! He'd love to hear how you liked his story! In fact, he CRAVES to hear how you liked his story!
8 hours ago

5 comments:
Sounds like you are a smart monkey Comptyn.
Comptyn,
You wrote a great story! I love your imagination and creativity!
I am pretty sure Comptyn will be a famous author one day. Perhaps after being a successful author Hollywood will turn his stories into movies. I should probably ask him for is autograph now.
Comptyn,
I can't believe that you wrote a chapter book. I especially like your ending when you said "they lived happily ever smart!"
Ms. Golden
Comptyn,
I loved your story. I am thinking that you are the "smart monkey". Good job.
Post a Comment