Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14 Years Ago Today....

So Kevin and I are 'celebrating' our 14th anniversary today. Below is a picture of day. Notice the clouds in the sky. During the night I remember waking up to hearing rain POURING outside. I said a little prayer and asked Heavenly Father to let it not rain on my wedding day. I then woke up to snow! (I couldn't find the picture of the tulips covered in snow....it was actually really pretty.) Anyhow, today it snowed! It was 73° yesterday and snowing today! Just for us, I guess! I put in quotes that we are celebrating because we aren't! We were going to Reno tomorrow to spend the day in the temple, but then Daniel had his tonisilectomy scheduled. So I guess we are going to California Thursday to spend 3 days in the hospital! YIPEE! :-) Kevin has an appointment up at the church tonight, so I guess I'll just give him grief for the next year and he can make it up to me on #15! ;-)



But really, these last 14 years have been literally the BEST 14 years of my life! I am married to an incredible man and appreciate his example to me. I love you, honey!

(This is where you all go.....AWWWWWWWWW!)

(Also, notice how thin that waist line was! And I use to think I needed to lose weight then!)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding picture... and I'm definitely jealous of that waistline! You're a hottie! ;)

Hanna said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you can do something so fun...next year! :)

Story Family said...

Awwwww! Look at you two lovebirds! You guys are both such great people and we miss you! Happy Fourteenth!

Good luck with Daniel!

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Weird to think that I had been married for 10 years when you got married. We are coming on 25
years in August.