His Wolf den did a little skit, which is this picture. For those of you who know how shy Ryan is, this was incredible for him to get up there on stage and do this!

The fathers and sons had to decorate a cake for judging. Ryan and Kevin won "Best Den Cake". They had fun doing it! (I think Ryan more than Kevin!)


He is now in his Bear den and has a great den mother who has the kids doing lots of crafty things, which Ryan loves to do! He can still ride the bus to scouts, too. That he was sad about leaving when he left the Wolf den.

The fathers and sons had to decorate a cake for judging. Ryan and Kevin won "Best Den Cake". They had fun doing it! (I think Ryan more than Kevin!)


He is now in his Bear den and has a great den mother who has the kids doing lots of crafty things, which Ryan loves to do! He can still ride the bus to scouts, too. That he was sad about leaving when he left the Wolf den.
Here he is with all his badges sewn on his uniform. He is pretty excited that he just earned his Religious Knot badge that our church gives out for completing certain things in his Faith in God booklet. It is quite a bit of work and we are proud of him for doing that.

Comptyn turns 8 in June and is really chomping at the bit to get his scout book and uniform! I better start looking for shirts! Next year Bryce joins, too!


3 comments:
Way to go RYAN!!
I see those pictures and I miss being in Cub Scouts. I also remember when my boys were in cub scouts, and now look at them!!! They grow up fast, Amy.
So---will you sew my boys' badges on, too? :) Tanner is almost done with Bears and I STILL haven't sewn the wolf on yet. What's my excuse? I can't believe how big Ryan is!
Post a Comment