OK, as many of you know, Bryce just cracks us up with all the funny things he comes up with. We have to make note of them because there are those times where he drives us nuts...as any 6 almost 7 year old with 5 other brothers would do to anyone!
So a few nights ago Kevin and I were up at the church getting out temple recommends renewed. We were just about to leave and Bryce grabs one bum cheek with each hand, eyes wide open and as serious as can be yells, "POOP ALERT ACTIVATED! I'VE GOTTA FIND A BATHROOM!" Where I proceed to burst out laughing! He then scurried down the hall and found a bathroom. Where that boys comes up with these things, I'll never know!
3 days ago

2 comments:
I needed a Bryce-ism today to make me laugh! I love that boy!!
Funny. Love him.
Post a Comment