Ryan fell in love with a puppy. OK....all of us did. Check out his blog to see pictures of him and Tootsie. www.ryanlords.blogspot.com
Bryce got glasses. Ryan & Comptyn are showing off their new ones, too. So now 5 out of 8 in our family a visually challenged! Bryce was SO excited to get his. He said everything looks bigger and the floor slopes up. I think Comptyn said the same thing when he got his.

Daniel has discovered combing his own hair. Styling hair is not in his future!

After stake conference on Sunday we took some pictures with our boys! Aren't they all cute?


Daddy and the twins took a nap later in the day. Here are the twins:

6 comments:
I just love you guys!
Cute! I can't get a comment to post on Ryan's blog for some reason, tell him I said the puppy is a cutie!
I love this post. The life of a Lords...Sigh...I love the new glasses, especially Bryce's. I am in love with Tootsie too! and yes, you all look great dressed up so nice. What a great picture of the twins cuddled up. We love you guys!
The twins are so cute!!! adorable puppy!!!
such cute pix!
Too Cute!! Bryce I didn't recognize you, you look so grown up.
Post a Comment