Daniel's BUN came back at 22. That is what they determine how hydrated he is. It's a great number! I was nervous about that considering he's had diarrhea and not just his normal diarrhea. We are talking it sounds like he is peeing diarrhea. Also his creatinine came back at 0.4 which is great. 0.3-0.5 is the range they want and he has been steady at 0.5 lately. So those numbers are good! In fact, all the other numbers are good! So that is wonderful! We'll find out, hopefully by Friday, what the BK Viral and Prograf levels are. I'll let you know when I find out.
And just a side note, we had ride last night for dinner, Daniel slept all night until 5:30! WOW! Can't tell you the last time we had 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
3 days ago

1 comment:
Yeah!! Glad his numbers are so good.
But, I have to ask, what is ride? LOL!
Post a Comment