There was a brochure mailed out to anyone that is a member of the National Pediatric Medical Association. They went out ALL over the United States and parts of Canada. Well, paste the below link and check on page 2 for our little Daniel! One day we were in clinicals and Daniel was playing in the hall while we were waiting for the doctors to come into the room. He went by the room where they were taking some pictures of patients and I heard this lady say, "Where is this boy's parents?" I thought I was in trouble! NOPE! She fell in love with Daniel and wanted to take some pictures of him. She said he was the cutest kid she had seen so far. (Didn't surprise me!) So we spent an extra hour up there. They took some of just Daniel, some with Daniel and I, and then a bunch with Daniel and one of his nephrologists.....Dr. Grimm. That is who you will see in the picture with Daniel. Our pediatrician here in Fallon got a copy of it! She was pretty excited, too.
http://www.lpch.org/pdf/cmeBrochures/cme17thAnnualPediatricUpdate.pdf

I just LOVE the orange background....how about you? :-)
3 comments:
He is so cute! Is he putting a band-aid on the train? What a great picture to have forever. See- there is goodness in the world! :)
I am amazed at how much Daniel has change in the short time since this picture was taken!
Love the orange. I love when we get little moments of fame. Good job Daniel for being so cute!
Post a Comment