Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have ducklings!

We are all the proud parents of 7 baby ducklings. The brown ones are Mallards. The yellow ones will become white Pekins. They are SO tiny compared to QT. I can't remember all the names but I will try:.



Sammy named his Quackers.

Daniel named his QT...so now there are 2 of them.

Nathan named his Runny Funny as it was running all over the kitchen floor!

Bryce named his duckling TJ (after by brother TJ) but it stands for Totally Joking!

Comptyn named his PT after Prince Terrian the dog in Bridge to Tarabithia.

Ryan has named his Daisy.

The 7th one is mine, and I haven't named her yet. It was Quackers, but Sammy took it! :-) Happy Easter this weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

How cute! I LOVE the names they came up with!

barnettfam said...

Really cute but explain how your neighbors are not ok with chickens, and so you gave them away, but they are ok with 8 ducks...