Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Good morning and Happy Easter to everyone! I am sitting here getting ready to listen to Conference this morning. I am, once again, not let down at all with the messages of yesterday. Elder Bednar has not given a talk yet that hasn't spoken right to me! How grateful I am for living Apostles and our Prophet! I know these words come right from our Heavenly Father.
I am also grateful for this Easter day! To know that my Savior is alive! To know that I can be a better person and repent of things I have done! I LOVE Easter! It is a wonderful day to remember our blessings and from where they all come from!
I hope each of you have a wonderful day! Enjoy conference if you are watching/listening to it!

1 comment:

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Amy I was so excited to see your commentary last month in the Alison's Pantry catalog. I think you commented on the honey butter! I loved conference, too. Such a nice Easter weekend!