
I have always loved rainbows. Sammy wanted to "dwive to de end of de wainbow to find de unitorn, betause unitorns live at de end of de wainbows." It was adorable!

Ryan was also Baby Bear in a class play the other day. He did a great job! 2 lines and did greaet! The play was "Red Writing Hood". A spoof on LItte Red Riding Hood. The class all did a great job! Yes, he still has his neck brace on....3 weeks later. Still hurts a little. But I am going to try and find a good chiropractor. Maybe that will help, too.
Have a great day! Hope you saw a "wainbow and unitorns", too!

3 comments:
I love how little kids talk! Good job Ryan on your play!
I snapped a picture of the rainbow with my cellphone. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was nuts cuz I did it while driving. SHHH don't tell anyone!
Dr. Floto's website makes him look like a promising chiro. Haven't tried him yet.
Post a Comment