Saturday, May 22, 2010

No, I didn't paint.....but lookie what I did all day!

Last night was our Young Men and Young Women's dinner/auction. It was SO much fun! The kids had fun bidding on things, pooling their money to try and win something. Overall we walked aawy with cupcakes, patriot star, homemade cedar Christmas ornaments, snowflake batter operated tea lights, a gourmet dinner (and clean up) from the YM Presidency, 3 different nights of babysitting, 2 hours of housework, and Troop 39 putting in 8 hours of yard with at our house! YAY! I don't have to help Kevin fix the fence!

Here are the things I made to donate. There were a few other baskets I threw together of things, too, but these are the vinyl things I did. The first one isn't vinyled by my sister wants to see it!











This last one was tricky. It's a frame from Wal-Mart and then just keep the glass. Hot glue gun it in. I learned once vinyl hits the glass...BOOM! It's stuck! It's actually a wedding present.

6 comments:

kate said...

So cute! You are a super talented lady!

Beth said...

You are amazing! Love all your crafty things.

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Those all came out so cute!!! We had so much fun last night. I have my Scentsy going this morning. YUMMM

OH! And you did jinkx it. It snowed last night/this morning. LOL

Wendy said...

Someone has a cricut!

Those are clever!

agratefulheart said...

Whoa! I smell a super-Saturday coming on! When are you free? Those are way too cute-I think we need to talk! tried signs one time-they were NOT cute!

de Arrieta said...

Ilove all the crafty stuff and the color in your room. I laughed at teh shaving of the head. KIDS!