Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Favorite Drug

So yesterday morning I woke up with a UTI. It actually goes right into my kidneys. If anyone reading this has never experienced a UTI first you are VERY lucky! But let me explain how mine feel. First and MOST annoyingly you feel like you have to pee literally every 5 minutes! So to wander from the bathroom too far isn't a good idea! (How do I get the kids to school?) If you just try to ignore the feeling, if just gets worse and worse. So you finally cave in and go to the bathroom and you pee 1/2 tablepoon of urine and it BURNS! My eyes teared up and overflowed with tears. (Again, how was I going to get my kids to school? AND last until our pharmacy opened at 10 am?) So I call my friend to see if she would meet me at the older kid's school and take Nathan to his school with her son. She told me about this AMAZING drug called Azo. It's in the pain medicine section. It's strictly for uriniary pain. I popped 3 pills and in 20 minutes NO PAIN! It still hurt when I peed, but the constantly feeling of having to pee was gone! ALLELUJAH! It made the morning tolerable until the antibiotic kicked in! Thanks Denise! Once again, you are my life saver! There is also one for yeast infections if you happen to be prone to those. (OH! The going right into the kidney thing means there is blood in the urine and your kidneys are sore. So it feels like you have a sore back! NOT a fun day!)

Today I am painting the rest of my bathroom and I am VERY excited about that! Sale at Ace Hardware is still going on this month on paint, so I am thinking I should just get the paint for the other rooms, too! LOVE COLOR!

1 comment: