



I had a few people as me if the caulking on the ceiling created smooth lines. For those not familiar with this, I had a friend tell me that if you take the clear caulk and run a bead on along the ceiling and then smooth it with your finger, then wait 24 hours for it to dry. Then when you tape the room off the tape will be on a smooth surface. (Very nice for those of us with textured walls.) Anyhow, makes sure you push the take down to seal it. Then once you paint and dry and peel it off you will have a straight line. Every once in a while I didn't push the tape down all the way, but here is a picture of my ceiling line:

Pretty good, huh? I am glad I learned that! Thanks Shelly! Next week I am going to tackle the laundry room! Orchid and yellow.....I can't pick a right word for the yellow. It's not pale, but it's not bright either. Stay tune to pictures next week!

3 comments:
Thanks for the hint of painting textured walls and ceilings. Good Job.
Thanks for that excellent painting tip! Love the bathroom color, but the hallway is still my favorite.
Love, love, love the color! (and the tip)
Post a Comment