">
At any rate, Daniel and Sammy didn't find it funny when I kept saying it as I unloaded about 620 lbs of beef that I just picked up. They kept pointing and saying, 'RIGHT THERE!' I gave up as they got more frustrated! We purchased the beef from some friends this spring. It's been processed and you'll see the WONDERFUL spread in our freezer!
62 one lb pkgs ground beef
13 pkgs beef stew (YUMMY veggie beef & barley stew)
8 soup bones
7 pkgs of short ribs
2 briskets (gotta figure out what it is and how to cook it!)
and last but not least, my husband's favorite:
46 roast......6 of them being his prime rib
We have our 1 year supply of beef! (Hopefully) So thanks Craig & Loralea! We can't wait to dig in! OH! And did I mention all or $2.30 a pound? PRIME RIB $2.30 a pound? YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment