
He got to loose his tooth twice, too! Once when it came out of his mouth and once when it was outside in a ziploc! Maybe he'll listen to his mother next time she tells him to put it in the tooth pillow. Maybe not, the tooth fairy still came!
Of course the twins wanted their pictures, too!

A few hours later family started rolling into town. Today was Bryce's baptism. I have never seen a more excited boy! It was cute! It was great grandpa Mecham's 100th birthday, too. We hope he was there in spirit. Grandpa and grandma gave great talks on the Holy Ghost and baptism. I even had the 'privlege' of singing a solo. The things you do for your children! It actually went pretty good! My prayers were answered! I was not nervous AT ALL! I messed up more playing piano than singing. The singing could have been better (like when I sang it in the shower that morning) but I feared it would have been a lot worse!



Anyhow, afterwards he told me his baptism was refreshing! It made me laugh! Funny boy! Good way to put it!
Here is Bryce opening his scriptures, case and hymnal. OH, and grandpa and grandma got him an Ammon figurine, too. He sang from his hymnal today, too.....thanks g-pa & g-ma!




I didn't get any pictures of family and friends there. But thank you to everyone who came! I didn't get a picture of my niece Andrea and her fiance, Gustav! I feel bad about that! They are getting married in the Reno Temple in July. We are grateful for that! Don't have to travel very far!
So a wonderful weekend! We are 3 for 6 of kids baptized. We get next year off! (3 years in a row we've had baptisms) and Nathan will be in 2012! WOW! We'll be ordaining Ryan a deacon in 2012, too! Their birthdays are only 2 weeks apart so we'll get to do that the same day, probably. My boyz are growing up!

1 comment:
Glad it was all wonderful, and I am sure the singing was too. I have some scripture stories on tape with books I think your boys would love. D did when he was younger, and still amazes me at what he learned from them. I will share them with you sometime.
Post a Comment