Just kidding! We love making sugar cookies. But this time I decided to teach the kids how to do it all....roll dough, put on cookie sheet and frost and decorate. OK, so they knew how to frost and decorate. But here is the mess.....I mean fun!





So Sammy liked licking his knife.........

Sticking it in for more frosting.........

And licking it again..........Wonder why we didn't share the cookies with anyone?



Sammy is going for the knife and frosting again!


So during General Conference, all of the sudden we hear Bryce start screaming. He decided to crawl behind the desk.....and get stuck! it was hilarious! He couldn't get back out!

So it's Spring Break here and I have decided to start putting color in my house. We aren't going to be able to add onto our house for a few years, at least until the economy goes up. Anyhow, I decided we would start in our bedroom. Here the kids are in their painting shirts.

We gave the wall behind the head board to teh kids. Good thing....their is paint on the floor!

Here is the finished product. Once I get the whole room done, I'll post it! I have already tossed 4 bags of trash and I am hoping to get more!

6 comments:
I love the color! Tell me what it is. I'm looking for colors to add to my house (sometime in the next ten years).
Hey, looks great! (Do you hire those boys out????)
Hey, looks great! (Do you hire those boys out????)
Looks to me like you have a few great chefs in the making. I'd say they are pretty good at making cookies. And, I love the color.
It's too bad we don't live close by....I think our boys would be quite a riot. Looks like your having good times at the Lord's house!
that's a great color...what is it! I need to repaint our bedroom. I am just trying to get up the nerve.
Post a Comment