So we have been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL 70+ degree weather lately. (Not rubbing it in, Trulee!) But today and especially tomorrow it's dropping back down in lower 50s and rain/snow. So I really wanted to do something outside for FHE last night. So we went and played tennis! There are perks to daddy being principal at the HS.....like keys to hte tennis courts! I have been collecting tennis and racquetball racquets from thrift stores over the last few visits to then and had enough for everyone! (younger 3 got racquetball racquets.....easier to hold) Anyhow, we had SO much fun! Few injuries (tennis balls hitting people, falling down) but a lot of fun! Gotta buy 2 more tubes of balls. Twins monolopized 2 of the 3 balls we had, so it was a little frustrating at first for the other kids, but once the twins got the hang of serving over the net, the balls were freed up more.








THEN we went to Dairy Queen! To celebrate 25 years of the blizzard (sad thing is I remember them coming out with blizzards as a freshman in HS....Butterfinger was my favorite!) they have a special.....buy one and get one for $.25! (thru April 25th) It was a little cooler by the time we got over there nad the kids got cold eating their ice cream, so here they are in the van with their blizzards. By the way, Banana Cream Pie is my favorite now! It was a fun night! I LOVE FHE!!!

So as we were unloading from teh van when we got home, I asked the kids if they had a fun FHE. Bryce said, "YAH! I like not learning things!" I'll have to remember that! :-)
2 comments:
Love Bryce's comment, me too. The best things are never learned from a manual.
Thanks for the blizzard tip. I think I'll take my hubby on a date. :) What a fun FHE idea. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment