Monday, August 3, 2009

Utah Trip Part 1

We are going to have to do this in sections. I took a TON of pictures and we did a lot of things! We started out in American Fork visiting my sister and her family. So here are my sister, Carrie, and I. She is the youngest and I am the oldest in our family of 5 kids.
This is her daughter, Nicole (Nikki). She is going to be 3 in October. GREAT month as Carrie and my b-days are also in Oct. She looks like Carrie and I did when we were little. Isn't she the cutest!
Aunt Carrie introduced our family to fondue! We are fondue finatics now! I have heard at least 3 times since that night that we need to get some fondue pots! We started out with apples and bread dipped in some cheese fondue. Moved to some broths and we dipped beef, chicken, pork and my favorite, shrimp in. Then the kids joined us for dessert. Chocolate peanut butter fondue and banana split fondue. We dipped mini creme puffs, bananas, cheesecake, strawberries, shortbread cookies....and I am sure I am leaving something out. But the kids (and adults) and a BLAST! Definately something we are going to do periodically! Thanks Aunt Carrie and Uncle Josh!
These pictures are of us hiking up to and inside of Timpanogos Caves. Bryce was VERY nervous about being in the caves, so hence the glow sticks. But he fell in love as soon as he entered! All the kids were great and had a good time!



So on Wednesday we went to Thanksgiving Point to the neatest petting zoo! The kids got to have a pony ride, and feed many different animals! It was a great price and Aunt Carrie brought lots of corn to feeds the animals! We even shared with some other families there.








I got to go with Carrie to where she worked and makes lasar die cuts. I will have to scan in and show you them sometime. T hey are amazing! We all had such a good time! Thank you Carrie, Josh, Jonathan and Nicole for sharing your home and week with us! We hope we are invited back again! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Timpanogas Cave. We camped near there, for girls camp, one year. I am envious. I am glad you had a great time. Thanks for the pictures.