Let me preface this by saying when we play I-Spy we say, "I spy with my little eye somthing.....". So grandma had back surgery Friday we went to over to Reno to keep g-pa company. We took a picnic lunch and stayed with him until the surgery was over. I don't know if the 6 kids and I were a help or hinderance, but we know that waiting in a hospital can be LONG and boring! Well, we certainly were lively. So we were playing eye-spy and Daniel passes some pretty stinky gas! He then says, "I smell with my little nose something stinky. IT'S DANIEL!" It was the funniest thing I have ever heard him say! He actually made a joke and didn't think the word underwear, bum, or poop were the funniest things said.
But the way, g-ma is doing great and gets to go home today. We are very happy to hear that!
3 days ago

1 comment:
I missed a Daniel-ism! Sniff!!
Hope g-ma is feeling much better!!
We'll be home tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment