Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DANIEL!

Believe it or not, it has been one year since Daniel had his transplant! As I read back thru my journal over the last few days I have been very emotional of that wonderful time! Our family was amazingly blessed! (Have continue to be!) To me it was a very spiritual time. I would never want any of my family or friends to go thru it for the reason of worry, but I am SO grateful for every other aspect of the experience! I grew spiritually and felt the Holy Ghost more at that time than any other time in my life. I don't consider those 3 months a trial at all....it was a blessing. Thank you to everyone (especially Kevin's parents for living here and raising our kids for those 3 months)who served our family during that time. Below are some pictures of Daniel then and now.





Notice who is the taller one?
We love you, Daniel!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

WOW! Time flies so fast! I am so glad to see Daniel has grown so well!

de Arrieta said...

Looking at those pictures jst break my heart but also makes it rejoice as well! How far a prayer can go! Congrats Daniel!