Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guess what Sammy swallowed.....

We have had 6 boyz for over 9 years and we have yet to swallow anything. So today Sammy started coughing a little and then said he swallowed a ......wait! I'll tell you in a minute! I remember my brother use to swallow marbles and coins a lot. But those are round a smooth. Easy down, easy out! But Sammy picked something that might be a little harder to push out!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's right! A lego! And it's actually BIGGER than the picture....but not by much! 8 sharp corners, 4 nubs and HARD plastic! We will see what the next 24-48 hours brings! I am not fishing it out of the toilet, I think I'll know when it passes! I wasn't too worried about it going down....it's the coming out! Thanks to Becky for telling me not to worry and then follow up phone calls to Dessa and Ida in Elko!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh Amy...Good luck with that!! Mallory swallowed a penny once and it made me quite nervous. I can't imagine a lego. At least it's the younger kids who do such things. Can you imagine if this would've happened with Ryan??? At least we learn to relax a bit with the younger ones (-:

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

I forgot to tell you when you came home..
One of the twins was crying and before I could go in there Comptyn and Bryce both said at the same time "It's probably Sammy pooping! He swallowed a lego!"

Glad it wasn't that!! Daniel was trying to climb the bunk bed in Ryans room and hit his arm.