We enjoyed his favorite meal: roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas and carrots. YUM! I think Bryce out ate daddy, however! (kid is going thru another growth spurt or something)
We are grateful for the father of our home. He is an amazing example of love, laughter, kindness, and service. He honors his priesthood and serves the Lord faithfully and without and complaints. I love to watch him play with the kids and teach them the things they will need to be better husbands and fathers. Thank you, honey! You inspire me!
Ryan
Comptyn
Bryce
Nathan
Daniel (isn't this the cutest?)
Sammy
Group shot we gave daddy
Group shot we didn't give daddy, but mommy thought was cute!
Another pose, but liked the other ones betterPS Does anyone know how to center the names under the pictures? I can't find it anywhere!

2 comments:
I think you did a great job on the pictures! Where did you take them? I can't place the wheel...
Why pay someone to take your kids pictures when you do an awesome job. Love them
Post a Comment