Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday Daniel had a urology appointment. Dr. Kennedy said that they need to do a VCUG. That is where they shoot dye up into Daniel's bladder and with an x-ray machine watch it and see where the dye goes. The urine in the kidney is hopefully there becuase it's just not draining. We do not want to see the dye going up into the kidneys because that means he still has the reflux. So they are suppose to schedule that sometime for Monday or Tuesday. He wasn't concerned about the elevated creatinine level because it's probably just because the urine is in there.
Kevin is having fun keeping up with Daniel. He is just a ball of energy! We were warned of it, but didn't think it would make that much of a difference! Boy were we wrong! I fly back in a few hours and Kevin will fly back on Tuesday. So we'll see each other a little bit. I'll let you know about the VCUG when it happens this week!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have actually had that dye test done a few times (I had kidney surgery as a kid), & they asked me what my favorite soda was...orange...here drink this.

They ruined orange soda for me for life!