Well, I ended up staying awake until midnight and then waking up at 4 am to give Daniel a Bolus feeding. That means I take the things he should have been getting thru the NG tube and put them in manually....10 mLs at a time. Total night feeding of 740 mLs. So my fingers are alittle tender today from doing that 74 times! Oh well! We'll ahve to do it again tonight because Apria (the company that supplies them) doesn't have an adapter in stock in our local store, so we are getting one shipped over night. So I'll be doing it again tonight.
We have a really good day today! Did laundry, went to Wal-Mart, clean the room up a little. My sister, Lora from Ohio, is flying in tomorrow to spend the rest of the week with me! I haven't seen her in over 5 years! My family comes Saturday nigth, so she'll get to meet Nathan, Daniel and Sammy! I was pregnant with Nathan the last time I saw her! Anyhow, we walked down town and did a little shopping at the Farmer's Market across the street. There was a fall festival here at the RMH. Daniel had a BLAST! They had so many things for him to do and see! Furry Friends came (dogs), he got a stuffed animal fish and a balloon animal. He painted a 'baby pumpkin' and went to a little petting zoo and didn't want to ride the pony that was here. But those are the following pictures.

2 comments:
I sure do miss that sweet face! I hope you have a great visit with your sister.
I'm sure your ears were burning all morning today because it seems like I talked about you and Daniel ALOT!
Hope you get some rest tomorrow night.
Love you!
Amy,
He looks better everytime I see new pictures. I am so grateful that everything is going so well and you have such a great support system. We will pray that everything continues on the wellness path. We will miss you at Bunco again, but you have the best excuse I have ever heard.
Jamie
Post a Comment