Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update

The local paper, Fallon Free Star, did another nice article on Daniel. Here is the link:
http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200810170137/FALLON/810170330

Daniel's labs on Friday were good. His creatinine actually went down a little to 0.4. They want it to be in teh range of 0.3-0.5 so we are good. His prograf and cell-cept levels (the anti-rejection meds in his system) are also at good levels. So we were pretty happy about that. His white blood cell count was a little low so we had to adjust his cell-cept level for that. So hopefully that will work. We have labs Monday morning. Daniel has a little runny nose and cough which makes us nervous (signs of kidney rejection) so I think I will be getting him into the Doctor's office on monday so they can look at him. Sammy was diagnosed with tonsilitis the day after they left, so I am wondering if he caught that bug! I just hope he doesn't have to go into the hospital! Kevin flies in Monday and I fly home on Wednesday. But that is about all!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We will pray for Daniel to stay healthy! Best of luck!