Friday, October 3, 2008

Latest Update

Sorry it's been while! I am actually back in Fallon. Kevin flew over Tuesday night and I flew back here Wednesday. Daniel's labs were good from Wednesday. His creatinine went up to 0.6, but they aren't too concerned. At his clinicals on Thursday he was given the green light to come only once a week! YEAH! We are pretty excited about that. Another sign that they feel he is doing really good. I am not too sure about whether or not he is going to have labs still twice a week. I assume he will as they are still watching closely for Epstein Bar Virus and CMV (I can't remember what that stood for!) Anyhow, that is about all the news as reported by Kevin!

1 comment:

Story Family said...

Sounds like everything is going smoothly with Daniel. Thank heavens for that.

Have fun with the other boys. I'm sure it's nice to be home again for a while.

Guess what? I have a great friend here in Maryland. I think you've heard of her....LORI VINCENT!! How crazy is that?