We have a fmaily reunion we are hosting here in Fallon Friday thru Tuesday. I made a list of things I need to have done before then. I think I am being too optomistic, what do you think?
1. Clean off top of fridge
2. Dust off goodies over cupboards
3. Clean piano wall (it's about 20 feet long)
4. Clean off compter area
5. Claen off desk
6. Clean back yard
7. Plant rose bushes
8. Burn weeds
9. Pick up front porch area
10. Clean boyz bathroom
11. Clean our bathroom
12. Clean our room (that in and of itself is an all day project!)
13. Make pay bars
14. Make Twix bars
15. Make COmptyn's b-day cake
16. Clean travel trailer
17. Wash bedding (kindof hard when washer is STILL broken!)
18. Find BINGO gifts
19. Clean our closet (which is where I am sure I can find some BINGO gifts)
20. Go grocery shopping in Reno (doing today)
21. Buy a frame for family portrait (doing today in Reno)
22. Finish gift for Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary
23. Call swimming pool for times
24. Teach kids something for M&D's 50th anniversary (it's a surprise and I don't want htem to find out!)
25. Do laundry for Kevin and I
26. Do twin's laundry
27. Ryan's laundry
28. Comptyn's laundry
29. Bryce's laundry
30. Nathan's laundry
The part for the washer should be here today. It's play off week for C&B and OF COURSE they are finally winning! So we have a game every night. Last night I got to bed a 1:30 am woke up at 6 am. The kids will be able to help wirh some of these things.
SO......off I go to Reno to get some things done there. Even things not on the list, like to go to the scout office to get awards for a pack meeting coming up.
We are having a great summer! I do have a post I will probably do next week. It's not on my list! PLUS, it's Alison's Pantry week so the semi comes tomorrow and orders are due this week.
Have a great day! Thanks for listening to me decompress a bit!
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment