Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Too funny not to share

So I will tell you the cute funny thing Nathan said the other day first, and then my funny and embarrassing thing.

We were all in the van going somewhere. Ryan asked if he could do something. Kevin said, "Doubt it". To which Nathan got all excited and said, "That means yes!!". I then replied, "that explains a lot over the years!"

So here is my embarrassing yet funny....at least to me. Let me preface it by saying Daniel woke up at 2:30 am with an ear infection. So I had little sleep last night and no time for a nap today. I went to go get my pjs on, had to go potty. I walk over to the toilet, close the entire lid and proceed to sit down and pee. Still makes me laugh! I didn't even notice it until it started running down my leg. I laughed so hard! My toilet and floor are now clean and so am I. Hope that made you at least smile. Going to bed early makes me smile!

7 comments:

kate said...

Awesome. This post makes me like you even more. So... Stinkin'... Funny. Hope you have caught up on you sleep!

Claudia said...

It sure made me laugh!!!

Brenda said...

You just made my day!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladyfox said...

Good one.

terra said...

He who cannot be named, must not put the seat down!

Mary said...

I love that you posted this. I love you.