Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fallon Youth Basketball.....1 of 3 blogs

Our family has entered the world of participating in sports. I decided not to spend $6 for a 5x7 picture of each child. Here are my own versions......$30 worth!
Bryce.....had to have a picture in their league shirt, game shirt and an action shot.



Same with Comptyn......



They are having fun! Bryce's flat feet are starting to hurt.....time to go get new prostetics (sp?) made. They are 1 1/2 years old. I am sure his feet have grown. BAD MOM! Should keep track of that!

2 comments:

kate said...

Love the pictures! You guys have had a rough couple of months. You have been in our prayers, and I hope you are all on the mend.

Ladyfox said...

You are a smart cookie to do your own pictures. Who uses those "sports" photos anyways? It's not like they're the best pictures ever.