Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daniel Tuesday update

So Doctor Sutherland came in this morning. I was all excited when he asked to see the last chicken pox to surface......I showed him.....he was happy and said we could go home tomorrow. The Infectious Disease woman came in. (dun, dun, dun) She said that Aciclovir has to be given for 21 doses for it to be fully effective. 8 am was dose 13. So Thursday night at midnight will be his last dose and we will go home on Friday as long as something else doesn't happen. So that is good to have a date in mind. Wish it was sooner. Now I have to do laundry again. I only brought clothes for 4 days. :-)

He had 69 chicken pox today. That is great! We are happy for that. The one pox that came up yesterday was a scab this morning. His Prograf level was a little low, so they are adjusting that.

Child Life just came in and brought Daniel a million things to do. Today will be easier on me than yesterday! YAY! She is cleaning the Santa closet, too, and promised to bring him more things tomorrow. We are going to have to rent a UHaul to get home! :-)

No comments: