3 days ago
Friday, June 11, 2010
New favorite website
So if you love books, you are going to LOVE this website! The other night at book club a friend was telling me about this website: www.paperbackswap.com What you do is list books that you want to trade with someone. All you do is pay postage and get a credit to order a book. For example, when you sign up you get 2 credits when you list 10 books. That equals 2 books! So I did that yesterday and have 2 credits. Of the 10 books, I already have 2 of them I am mailing out today. All I do is send it media mail and I pay the postage. It prints off a mailing label and everything! So when the receiver gets the books, they go in a say received and I get 2 more credits! Total of 4 = 4 books! So there are a few books I'd like to get with my credit. I 'order book', (but never pay anything for it) and the process is the same for the person sending it to me. Pretty amazing site! I can see my self being done with Amazon's used books! Give it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We LOVE paperbackswap! It's how my daughter, who has the goal of acquiring 1,000 books before she's 20, is able to get all the books she does.
I'll have to check it out! Thanks!
Wow. That sounds wonderful. I wonder who came up with such a wonderful idea. I'll go check it out.
Post a Comment