Kevin and I are leaving bright and early tommorrow morning to go to Girl's Camp!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! I LOVE Girl's Camp! I am over 3rd years again and have a great group! I have a list a mile long of things I still need to do (last minute things) before we leave!
Make monkey tails and ears (our skit)
go to bank
pack lunches for tomorrow for Kevin and I
clean, wash and gas up van
wash veggies (for meals up there)
Monday laundry
wash our bedding (mom and dad are sleeping in our bed)
Mail Father's day present to g-pa Stewart
finish packing
clean boyz bathroom
finish thank-yous for my 6th year helpers
mail AP catalogs
boyz paint Father's Day presents for Kevin
That is my list and THEN some!!! Not to mention that girls are going to be coming all day to drop off their 'stuff' to take up to camp. 24 hours! YAY! Better go get started! Have a great week!
3 days ago

2 comments:
And my daughter will be one of your 3rd year girls. Don't know if you know Hannah yet, but we think she's marvelous. Have a great time!
You are too good!
Chels went this morning with the 4th. yearers. (I'm thinkin' they're snacking on a dinner of broasted snipe right now.)
Post a Comment