
He has to wear it for at least one week to relax his neck muscle. He is also on Ibuprofen. So we'll see how it works. Does everything in it except shower and get dressed. Those 2 things it comes of! We'll see!
On to Q.T. After a week, we had to start putting Q.T. in some water so it could swim and develope the oils needed for it's feathers when they come in. Did she like it?!?!

SURE DID! She splashed and shook and slashed some more! It was so 'bad' we had to put a towel under her! It was a lot of fun to watch her. I wish I could do video on here to show you. If anyone has the know how to get the video from my camcorder to the blog, I'd love to hear from you! But all the chicks and duck are doing fine. Growing feathers and getting bigger!

5 comments:
Love the shock collar! I sure hope it helps Ryan's neck.
Q.T. was the talk of the dinner table last night and again this morning. That was so funny! Thanks for letting us join the fun.
Good news on the neck!
OF course the duck is adorable!
What a great mom you are to let the duck go swimming inside.
Post a Comment