Sunday, November 1, 2009

To Quench A Little of Your Thirsts......

I have had MANY people email and tell me they can't wait to hear all about our trip to Utah. It was AMAZING! However I don't have time to write everything (249 pictures....surprised I didn't take more!) and 5 TYPED pages in my journal of JUST our meeting with President Monson! So here is a little something:



This last picture with all the boyz he said, "Everyone in this picture has been or will go on a mission!" (He served as mission president over Toronto Canada mission.)

1 1/2 hours with the Prophet! Changed our lives! (Mine for sure!) He is EVERYTHING you ever imagined he'd be! A story teller, kind, loving, patient, AMAZING, giving and carries an incredible spirit! I love him! I know he is a prophet of God! Best vacation ever! More details to come!

6 comments:

jjstoor said...

WOW!! Nothing else to say, but WOW!!

Trulee said...

Amazing! Simply amazing.

April said...

I have goosebumps...Can't wait to hear more!!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what an awesome experience you had. I can't wait to hear all the details.

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Amy, that is amazing! I got the chills looking at those amazing pictures! What an amazing experience for your family...

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Great pictures! What a wonderful experience for you.