Monday, November 16, 2009

Tired of lab results?

I know I am! I'd love to go a bit without reporting labs. But this one is special as it is the middle of us weaning Daniel off his tube! We did one week at 50 mLs, last week was 30 mLs. Base line creatinine was 0.5. This morning's lab results.....(drum roll please!) 0.5!!! We stayed level! I am VERY excited about that. That means lowering his intake at nigth has not effected his kidney at all! His blood pressures are good everyday! So tonight is our first night of 15 mLs and Saturday we take the tube out and go 4 nights with nothing and do labs again. If they turn out just as great.....we are TUBE FREE!!!! Prayers are being answered...AGAIN! We love it!

2 comments:

kate said...

How exciting! We will be crossing our fingers for you!

Marilyn said...

Amy. That is so awesome. It will be kinda strange for him to have no "attachments".