Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Part 3

So we went to Hogle Zoo in SLC on Friday. I tell you! October is the month to go! We saw maybe 50 people! It was cold.....first picture is of kids catching snowflakes on their tongues, but it warmed up a bit and the inside exhibits were warm. Animals we have never seen before were up and moving! It was great! The kids were excited to see these pictures, but Bryce wanted me to show the picture he took of Kevin and I. He did a good job despite the subject (ME!) :-)



Zuri - the 2 1/2 month old 250+ pound baby elephant. She was cute!

This cougar kept pacing back and forth! We LOVE cougars! (GO BYU!)





The bears were playing around and that was pretty entertaining.

Baby giraffe born in July, I believe! I can't remember.





Here is Bryce's picture he is pretty proud of! He did do a good job! Thanks Bryce!

We went to Maggie Moo's afterwards (thanks Dana for hte suggestion) and had some DELICIOUS ice cream! Mine was cheesecake flavored! WOW! Heaven in my mouth!

1 comment:

mom said...

Thanks for sharing I always love your blog. So glad you got a wonderful weekend.