
Daniel was able to go into the Wish Room. He has his own key for it. They have a little ceremony and the room changes colors and is absolutely amazing! Very neat place!

That sheet of glass has water coming out the top and flows down all the sides. BEAUTIFUL!

These are the hundreds of stars in teh foyer of the MAW building.

They had some little booths and things for the kids to do.

For dinner we went teh "The Mayan" restaurant. It was fun! My sister and her family met us up there. It was good to visit with them for even that short time!




This is Nicole, my cute niece! (I acutally have 4 cute nieces, but unfortunately she is the only one I have met yet! Someday I'll come see you girls! And your brothers!) Anyhow, she was my buddy! It made my night!

2 comments:
We love Mayan Adventure!
I love the picture of you and Nicole, and so does Nikki. If you print it off would you send us a copy. Im glad you guys had a nice trip. It was fun to be able and see you for a little bit.
Post a Comment