Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last time you'll hear about this.....& boyz day out!

3 NIGHTS IN A ROW! Daniel is moving OUT of our room! OK, maybe not. But I promise this is the last time I will comment on Daniel's sleeping thru the night.

Yesterday some friends of our called up with some extra tickets to the Reno Aces Triple A baseball team. (Arizona Diamondbacks draw from them.) They had 5 extra tickets, so Kevin took the 4 older boys and went. They had SUCH a good time! I heard about it for about an hour afterwards. The highlight was 2 different things. The big baseball that sang songs and the kids go to run the bases and got a little baggy of toothbrush & paste and dental floss. I think Kevin was a little jealous!

Here is the giant baseball that would sing "Take me out to the ball game". It moved it's mouth and head. Bryce was afraid of it, he said.
Nathan and Bryce, pregame. Bryce ready to catch some foul balls.
Comptyn and Ryan all geared up for the game.

Da Boyz all ready! Orin and Hamilton are in the bottom of the screen.
Ryan walking to go over and run the bases.
Comptyn and Nathan are a little more excited about it!

The actual running!

All the boyz after they got their goodie bags! Thanks Sommer family!

2 comments:

Ladyfox said...

I'm glad the boys enjoyed themselves. The game was fun and thankgoodness the weather held out. I even loved the giant baseball!

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Whoah! 3 nights in a row!! That is awesome.

Hope you had while the big boys were out having a good time.