3 days ago
Friday, May 1, 2009
1223 Days.....
Daniel (and Sammy) have been alive for 1223 days. Therefore, they've slept that many, too. In those 1223 nights I can count on one hand how many times Daniel has slept thru the night. LAST NIGHT WAS ONE OF THEM! YEAH! 3 nights ago we were up 8-9 times.....we have come full circle. I actully got right out of bed when my alarm went off this morning! Kevin and I will be quite rested today! Watch out world! We might have a productive (AND not feel exhausted at the end) day! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so awesome!!
I'm glad you got a good nights rest.
No dark circles today? You might not be recognized.
Wow! A whole night! That is so exciting! I hope this is the beginning of many more to come!
Post a Comment