Saturday, May 30, 2009

My incredible....and not yet over....weekend!

I just have to share with you how wonderful this weekend is so far! Last night the Jr. High School National Honor Society gave Kevin 2 tickets to the movies, a gift certificate to a restaurant and 5 girls volunteered to come watch the boyz for us! So, thank you JHNHS! Briana, Dayna, Jami, Jordyn and Chelsea all came and SPOILED the boyz! Someone would wake up and talk about how much fun they had for about 45 minutes straight. Then someone else woke up and I got to hear their side of how much fun they had! Thank you ladies! Kevin and I then went to dinner where he got his beloved prime rib! I was able to eat some delicious Alaskan salmon! YUM! We then had about an hour before the movie started so we went to the dollar store and Wal-Mart so I could pick up a few things for girl's camp next month. We went to see Night at the Museum 2.

VERY cute show! I definately would recommend it! The girl who plays Amelia Earhart is Amy Adams. She also played Giselle in Enchanted. (Another movie I loved!) Anyhow, it was a cute show! Many funny parts! And there are 2 monkeys in this one!
So now I am sitting in a quiet house because this morning is a Primary activity in Reno! Kevin drove the boys (and adding 6-7 more kids) and going over to the Reno temple. They kids are going to clean aroudn the temple and talk about what goes on in there. They will then go to a park and have a picnic and play.

Upon returning home they will rest briefly and then leave for the father/son outtng at the Jr High School! They will be BBQing and playing games with all the other boys in the ward. So that runs form 4-8! They will sleep good tonight! So I will have a productive day....SCRAPBOOKING! I am quite excited! So I am off to do dishes and then scrapbook!

1 comment:

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

I am soooo jealous! What a great night AND day!