Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bryce-ism

Last night Ryan and Bryce and I went to Reno to do our grocery shopping. As we were driving home there were MAJOR thunderstorms. The lightening was absolutely amazing and the boys had a great time watching it! I remember thunderstorms growing up and have missed them, as we dont' get too many of them here in Nevada. Anyhow, at one point we were driving beside it and I made the comment of seeing the lighting out of the corner of my eye. A few seconds later, Ryan said the same thing about another bolt of lightening. Then there was another one and Bryce said, "I saw that one out of the pimple of my eye." I was confused. I said, "Bryce, do you know what a pimple is?" He said, "Yes! It's the middle of your eye." I still didn't understand, but my smart 3rd grader, Ryan, said, "THAT'S YOUR PUPIL!" So there you have it! If you can't see something for some reason, it might be the pimple in your eye isn't working!

1 comment:

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Maybe that is my problem today. I am not looking out of my pimples! LOL