Monday, February 6, 2012

Updates.....

1. Nathan's urine is fine....no more protein
2. Nathan is having a VCUG on Thursday. Under ultrasound the insert a catheder (sp?) into his bladder and fill it with fluid. They measure the bladder when it is full and then watch it void. I think he has the smallest bladder in the world as he is constantly peeing and just a little. So we will see where that leads.
3. Nathan is having surgery on Valentine's Day for the foreign object in his neck! The surgeon ultrasound the mass and it is not a cyst. So he is curious to see what is in there!
4. Bryce's heart is fine. Cardiologist said he has a very healthy heart.
5. No chicken pox break outs for 4 weeks! We have no more varicella virus in our home! YAY!
6. Nathan turned 8 two weeks ago. Getting baptized Saturday. (pictures next week)
7. Ryan turned 12 today. He is being ordained a deacon on Sunday and will attend Young Men's tomorrow night for the first time.
8. Ryan completed his Faith in God last week.....just in time!
9. Comptyn and Bryce had their first basketball games. They both worked hard and even had some assists, steals, rebounds and a basket (by C)
10. Bryce got fitted for his new orthodics. He has extremely flat feet!
11. Sammy wants me to type that he still hates oatmeal. (We had it for breakfast and he refused to eat his required 6 bites....so he is having to choke them down for lunch....I know....mean mom!)
12. Daniel's labs turned out pretty good. Kidney function numbers are good. Prograf (medicine) is a bit low, so we will probably have to increase a touch and then repeat labs.
13. Kevin is still waiting on feed back on his dissertation he turned in 3 weeks ago....see why it is taking us SO DANG LONG! AUGH!
14. Ryan attends his first temple trip March 3rd so I have been finding some names for him to take. Have found 106 so far, but I do know some are already done. So we will see the final results.
15. I locked my keys in the van at the dentist office while Kevin was in Reno. (hour away)
16. I am in charge of an Ugly Sweater Ward Party this Friday. I have opened it up to Shirts and Sweatshirts, too. Kevin doubted me and thought it was a dumb idea. (Not his words....but I could tell that is what he was thinking.) But there are a lot of people who are excited for it. Should be fun!
17. Got taxes finished and filed. Got taxes spent. List is sitting and waiting for money to be deposited.

That is about all! I think I have covered our lives the last week or so.
Hope all is well with you!

4 comments:

MnM said...

and what an INCREDIBLE mom that kept it all together! you are amazing Amy! i can't believe they are getting so big

Beth said...

Awesome post. So many good things in it. I'm so glad that many of the medical problems are resolved or about to be. That must be a huge weight off your shoulders.

Congratulations on your husband finishing his dissertation (sp?)! That is very exciting (and another weight gone). Good luck!

I think an ugly sweater competition sounds great! You are going to post pictures, aren't you?

The Fallon Schank's said...

You are amazing, Super Mom!

Mary said...

I read the end of #2 as "So we will see where that leaks." lol

Glad things are looking up. To heck with chicken pox.