Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gotta love Pinterest!

I am a pinterest-aholic! Here is what I did yesterday from one of my pins:

Matter Unorganized: (aka medicine & bathroom cupboards)


$15 of containers at Wal-Mart:

5 hours later.....

LOVE IT! I can find everything quickly! Counters are cleaned off....the before picture I had already started unloading everything....they are NOT normally that bad!


White containers are adults, Blue containers are Children's. They are labeled: Cold, Intestinal, Allergy, Band-Aid, First Aid, Toothbrushes, Men's Deodorent (we go thru a lot! I stock up!), Toothpaste, etc. LOVE IT! The things we use frequently like pain meds and antacids are in the little container in the front. Easy access!

I threw out drugs that expired in 2000! That is 12 years ago! I moved those here from Elko! AUGH! I also forgot to take a picture of under my sink and drawers. Believe me when I say they are lovely, too!

Next pinterest endeavor, since it's Stake Conference today and we have all afternoon (we have church at 1 pm this year!) we are making Crispy Creme Donuts! My friend tried this recipe and said they taste just like them! YUM!

4 comments:

agratefulheart said...

Looks great Amy! Want to come do my house next? (in your spare time, of course! :)

Beth said...

Way to go! I love pinterest too. It's great to see projects others are doing. How'd the doughnuts turn out?

Mary said...

Probalby the best $15 you ever spent. I just did the same thing with all of Annie's baby clothes and gear. Feels so good to be organized.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Impressive! (Whenever I clean out one of my dubious cluttered spots, my husband always remarks that he wants to be buried there. :) )