Monday, February 13, 2012

Milestones for Nathan & Ryan

So this weekend was great! Nathan was baptized Saturday night and Ryan was ordained a deacon on Sunday after church. Here are some pictures:

Nathan was so excited that every time Kevin got up to say something (he was conducting) Nathan would stand up. When it finally was 'his turn' he jumped up and was great to go! So cute!



Grateful for everyone that came for the weekend. On Sunday, Ryan's biological grandparents, Jim & Beth Thompson, and great-grandma, Patsy Aitken, drove over from Winnemucca for it. That was really neat to have them here and share in this!

Everyone that stood in the circle.



Thompsons & Patsy Aitken


How grateful I am for my boys and their decision to take these advances in their progress here on Earth. I am grateful for this Gospel, that it is a guide for my family. I can't imagine just 'wandering around' with no purpose other than eat, sleep, make money, and survive. We do that, too, but I am grateful for my testimony of the plan of salvation and what will really matter eternally.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

I can't believe it. Pat Atkin was the nurse was there when Tom was born. I have to tell you the story sometime. Small world!
I remember Jim and Beth also.

Mary said...

Such a handsome group! Aren't days like that such great pay offs for being a mom. Awesome.

Brenda said...

I wish we could have been there! It is neat to see your boys grow up and progress.

kate said...

What a beautiful family! We will miss you!